Monday, June 9, 2014

Don't Forget Where You Belong

This song has so much emotion in it. Knowing that Niall wrote it is amazing because it literally shows how much him and all the boys miss home. It is a message to the boys to stay grounded and know that their parents are the home. It makes me emotional to listen to this song because you can almost hear how much the boys miss home. This song is just a really sweet song that was more for the boys and himself more than us fans. It just happened to turn out well enough that it got on the album. I always love hearing this song because it reminded me personally that I belong to God and that I need to remember that even as things change and emotions try to get the best of me.

I just want to hear Niall sing this song flat out himself because I think that it would be the most amazing thing ever. Me being a Niall girl and all. I just think that it would be more passionate if he sang it himself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment