Monday, June 9, 2014

You and I

This song has got to be one of my favorites from One Direction's 3rd album. It's soft and it just means so much. I'm a hopeless romantic and if you're like me then this song is like heaven. It's very sweet in the way it was writen. It has a different kind of beauty than any of their other songs have, in which I really enjoyed. It is almost like a message from the boys to us fans saying that nothing could make them give us up. No rumors or lack of privacy, all because they love us.

In the chorus it does happen to say that "Not even the gods above could sperate the two of us" which being Christian I did not appreciate because I know that there is only One God and He could seperate anything He wants. Other than that one detail the song is definitly amazing and one of my favorates.

Regarding the music video, most like it as it just shows the boys and them only singing, no dancers or any other distraction. For me, personally, I didn't like the way it was made. I love Ben and his music videos but I just didn't really see any genious to it because it is a love song and to me it just doesn't work. Though, had it been a different song I would have enjoyed it as that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment